± This is an annualized yield based on the seven-day period ended February 23, 2017 and does not represent an actual one-year return.
- 1. Securities regulations do not allow us to report performance for a mutual fund that has been available for less than one year. This fund was launched October 21, 2015.
- 2. Not available for registered plans within RBC Royal Bank.
- 3. Securities regulations do not allow us to report performance for a mutual fund that has been available for less than one year. This fund was launched January 25, 2016.
- 4. Fund's sub-advisor changed effective mid-August 2014.
- 5. Growth of 10K chart not available. Please see Monthly Update PDF file.
- 6. Effective June 30, 2016, Series H units of this fund will not be available for purchases by new investors. Existing investors who hold Series H units of the fund can continue to make additional investments into the fund.
- 7. Effective June 30, 2016, Series I units of this fund will not be available for purchases by new investors. Existing investors who hold Series I units of the fund can continue to make additional investments into the fund.
*MER (%) is based on actual expenses for the half-year period, April 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016, expressed on an annualized basis.
** Adjusted MER is provided for funds with management fee changes effective June 30, 2016. The Adjusted MER represents what the reported MER would have been had management fee changes been in effect throughout 2016.
Series H and I units of this fund are not available for purchase by new investors. Existing investors who hold Series H or I units can continue to make additional investments into the fund.
RBC Corporate Class Funds are offered by RBC Global Asset Management Inc. and distributed through authorized dealers.
Please consult your advisor and read the prospectus or Fund Facts document before investing. There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Except as otherwise noted, the indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns for the period for the selected Series. The rates of return for periods of less than one year are simple rates of return. All rates of return include changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions, and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns. "Assets" figures include all series of a fund.
Mutual funds are not guaranteed or covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government deposit insurer. For funds other than money market funds, unit values change frequently. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that a fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in a fund will be returned to you. Past performance may not be repeated.
RBC Corporate Class Funds are available across Canada. The information contained on this site does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any investment fund, security or other product, service or information to any resident of the U.S. or the U.K. or to anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation is not authorized or cannot legally be made or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make an offer or solicitation. The information is not intended to provide specific financial, investment, tax, legal or accounting advice for you, and should not be relied upon in that regard. You should not act or rely on the information without seeking the advice of a professional.